Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Comment about 'LOOK!' Oven Bags

After Christmas I received an interesting comment about the 'LOOK!' oven bags from a self professed 'fan' of my Blog. Elfi wrote...

"I read your blog on cooking the turkey, bought a goose, bought the LOOK bag and cooked it. It was the best goose I had ever prepared!"

I love goose and never thought of trying it in a 'LOOK!' bag!  
I asked her a few questions, including permission to post her information and she willingly allowed me to share her experience...
 
"I didn't do a thing to the goose while cooking remembering your comments that the turkey didn't need basting while it cooked in the LOOK bag.  When I opened the bag (after cooking)  I carefully poured the excess fat into a container for use during the year.  I keep it in the freezer.  There are German recipes, such as red cabbage, that use goose fat.
Thank you dear friend, Elfi"
 
Thank you so much for sharing Elfi! I appreciate comments and topic requests, so don't hesitate to let me know.
It may be helpful to review my previous Blog Post on how to use the 'LOOK! Oven Bags' from December 15, 2015.  

Till next week... Bon Appétit! 
       ...and keep those comments and requests coming in!


Photo by Sally Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment