Friday, December 22, 2017

Year End Wrap Up

The Christmas parcels and greeting cards are addressed and sent on their way. Donations to the local food hampers and various charities have been delivered. In the garden; the strawberries, kale and garlic are tucked in, mulched under a thick blanket of dry maple leaves. Dinners with friends are winding down this week... as is my work schedule. After a busy year, I'm looking forward to a very quiet Christmas.
Billie meets Santa 2015
Shado and Bobbi 2010
Thank you, for spending time with me here every month. I enjoy sharing my food and gardening knowledge ... and experiments! Feedback, questions and comments are very much appreciated. I'm already pouring through seed catalogues ... thinking about my garden for 2018!

Till next year... Bon Appétit!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy, Happy New Year!
Billie and Portia

Poodle Photos by Sally Rae

2 comments:

  1. Love those pics of 'the girls' Merry Christmas and cheers to a happy, healthy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JP, wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday and all the best for 2018!

      Delete